- Register on-line, in the studio, or by mail. A $20.00 deposit is due at the time of registration. The deadline for registration is September 9th. Classes begin August 28th.
- Creative Movement and 4 year-old classes run on a 15 week semester. All other classes run on a 30 week year.
- Class changes and drops must be submitted to the office in writing. If a class is dropped within the first three weeks of the year, a refund less the registration deposit will be given. After the first three weeks, a 50% refund will be granted for the remaining weeks of the year.
- Tuition is due biannually in August and January.
- Immediate family members receive a 10% discount on their classes.
- The studio does not pro-rate for missed classes or late registration.
- A $20.00 returned check fee will apply.
- The studio reserves the right to cancel any classes due to low enrollment.
- The studio dress code can be found here.
- Please make sure your dancer does not wear school clothes to dance class and has their dance wear packed if they are coming straight from school.
- Dancers cannot work in jeans and shorts expose knees which can be painful when we work on the floor.
- Loose fitting clothing also make it very hard for instructors to see the dancer’s body in order to watch alignment and make corrections.
- Consistent attendance is expected of students.
- If the Decorah Public Schools cancel class or dismiss early due to weather, dance classes will also be cancelled unless notified by instructor. Information regarding weather will be updated on the studio phone outgoing message and on the studio Facebook page.
- For your dancer's safety, students may not be dropped at the studio more than five minutes before class time and must be picked up promptly after class.
- Absolutely no food, gum, or drinks are allowed in the studio.